Sunday, November 5, 2017

Bitter cold temps, teaching with sisters

I forgot to mention in that last post that winter is definitely here!  We have had -11 and -12 temps as a high the past few days--and we did get a little snow along with it.  So, we have put back on our winter coats and gloves and boots.  I'm secretly, or maybe not so secretly, hoping for a mild winter!  I don't think I will get my wish.  I also forgot to mention that I was able to go out teaching with two of our sister trainer leaders, Sister Leonard and Sister Rumbolt, this week, and they did an amazing job teaching.  The investigators they taught were rather difficult, each in their own way, but each time these sisters shared something you could feel the spirit, and also the power of their calling as missionaries.  I was so proud of them.
Selfie after teaching with Sisters Leonard and Rumbolt!

Snow and cold temps are here!!

1 comment: